Eye problems such as short-sightedness and astigmatism affect 1 in 3 adults between 20 and 45, giving them eye strain and blurred vision which can make driving and going out very difficult. Many in this age range are tired of the hassle associated with contacts and prefer to receive LASIK laser eye treatment near Ash. Follow us on Twitter or find us on Facebook if you want to ask our clinical experts any more questions.
Aged 46-65?Often people between 46 and 65 suffer from age-related presbyopia, giving them poor vision which can make using a computer difficult. Many people with eye conditions have subsequently received LASIK Blended Vision and Refractive Lens Exchange with Hurlingham clinic. The procedures they receive with us can last a lifetime, which is why so many customers walk away happy with the results.
As an older person, it's very possible you suffer from presbyopia (the need for reading glasses) which is often associated with cataract lens changes and can give you decreased vision, preventing you from reading a book with ease. You may be using reading glasses but a more affordable and efficient solution near GU12 is cataract lens replacement surgery. We have not found any other clinic that matches our results.
What can the Hurlingham clinic offer private patients in Ash?
Would you like more information on eyesight correction surgery. Whatever your prescription, your eyes can be permanently changed to improve vision with laser eye correction. Millions of people around the world have benefited from vision correction. Ask us about our refractive treatments and see if you are suitable.
What treatments does our clinic provide?
Whether our clients are fed up with decreased visual acuity or blurred vision, our specialist eye centre has a range of corrective treatments for private clients in Surrey.
our specialist clinic is a modern clinic in the Harley Street district with sophisticated results and state-of-the-art technology. set up in 2002 we treat patients with improved vision and improved eyesight in Ash and beyond.
Why undergo eye treatment?
There are many benefits in having corrective corneal eye surgery for patients near GU12, whether you have close-up or distance vision problems, it is proven to correct vision quickly and accurately in almost all cases and we have not found another clinic that has matched our results.
Costs and prices
telephone us to talk about our selection of prices for eyesight correction surgery and laser treatments for eyes. Our specialist eye centre aims to make using the car and commuting easier for private customers and give a list of specialised corrective procedures using up-to-date equipment to meet those needs.
phone our eye clinic if you wish to chat about our refractive procedures on 0207 307 8250.
- Problems with going to the cinema ask about our wavefront lasik
- Our surgeons are highly experienced at femtosecond cataract surgery for no more glasses
- Precision laser vision correction by Mr David Allamby
- 20 20 improving your blurred vision
- conclusively safe epi lasik with free follow up checks
- Recognised as completely safe eye hospitals with great reviews
- Fed up with failing eyesight enquire about our laser surgery with blepharitis Uks leading hospital
- Single price laser eye surgery for long sight Time to see clearly
- Check If You're Suitable for eye laser treatments Established in 2002
- We care about laser eye surgery for hyperopia aftercare available
- Ash laser eye treatments for astigmatism
- Have decreased vision find out more about our advanced eye lazer surgery