Considering laser eye correction?
From treating short-sightedness to correcting astigmatic distortion, plus information on laser eye surgery for long sighted astigmatism, discover why many people in MK42 have corrective eye surgery at Hurlingham clinic.
range of corrective procedures
clinicians at our hospital offer a selection of refractive treatments for Bedfordshire customers struggling with writing or watching TV or suffering from presbyopia and long-sight.
our eye clinic is a modern clinic in the Harley Street precinct with ultra-advanced results and up-to-date equipment. set up in 2002 we treat patients with eye surgery for farsight and eye lazer treatments in MK42 and beyond.
Why get corrective eye treatment?
There are many reasons, especially if you've struggled while working or reading. If you live in MK42, consider the advantages of eye surgery: it is proven to correct vision quickly and accurately in almost all cases and most of our patients see better than they ever could with their old correction. There are many other benefits so please get in touch to find out more. See our LASIK results.
the Hurlingham clinic gives a choice of treatments at different prices. We provide experienced care, technologically advanced technology and aim to satisfy private patients.
To talk about our corrective treatments, telephone our special eye hospital on 0207 307 8250.
- Quality laser eye surgery for short sight Used by other eye surgeons
- Upset by failing eyesight enquire about our lasik wavefront Top clinic
- Winning lasik blended vision One blink closer to perfection
- laser eye surgery for hyperopia Enjoy exceptional vision
- Suffering from failing eyesight enquire about our cataract procedures
- eye surgery for farsightedness Request your free quote today
- laser eye surgery for long sight Book your free consultation now
- Dedicated consultants eye surgeons Uks leading surgeons